Terms and Conditions
- All artwork entered must be the original work of those submitting it. Only one image per entry is allowed.
- There is no limit to the number of entries per person.
- The artist’s name should not appear on artwork as judging is anonymous.
- It is not compulsory but works produced within the last three years are preferred.
- Prize winners will be selected by a panel of independent judges and their decision is final.
- Once announced, all entrants will be notified of the result by email. Finalists will be notified by email or telephone.
- By submitting your entry and paying the registration fee, you agree to all of the terms and conditions listed here.
- There are no size restrictions but entrants should note that artwork may be cropped so that is fits the cover space (190 x 195mm). Past covers of Anthology can be viewed here.
- Artwork will be accepted in JPG, PNG or PDF form. Maximum file size is 4MB. Winners will be contacted for high resolution images.
- All artists retain copyright of their work.
- All entrants agree to the storage of their images in electronic form for the purpose of judging the competition and the private distribution of those images as required to complete the judging process.
- The artist warrants that the rights (of any kind) to the image have not previously been sold or granted to any third party.
- The finalists grant Anthology the right to use the images in electronic form or in print for the specific purpose of promoting Anthology and its Awards without restriction in any media.
- Anthology agrees that images will not be made available for download on any of its websites at high resolution and that all images used will be credited to the artists. Anthology will not be responsible for unauthorised use of any image by a third party.
- Electronic files sent as attachments will not be returned and Anthology accepts no responsibility for submissions in any other form. Prints or physical media sent as submissions will not be returned.